1. Information collected
We collect personal information from you through the use of hardcopy and electronic enquiry and registration forms.
We also collect information automatically about your visit to our site. The information obtained in this way, which includes demographic data and browsing patterns, is only used in aggregate form.
2. Use of personal information
We process personal information collected via our web site(s) for the purposes of:
- providing a personalised service
- conducting market research surveys and
- providing you with information about additional relevant products and services we may offer.
If you do not wish to receive information about our products or services, or the products or services offered jointly with or on behalf of other organisations, please tick the appropriate box on the registration form.
We also use information in aggregate form (so that no individual user is identified):
- to build up marketing profiles
- to aid strategic development
- to manage our relationship with advertisers and
- to audit usage of the site.
We will not disclose any information we keep about you to any third parties or suppliers we engage to provide services which involve processing data on our behalf.
5. Internet-based transfers
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing http://www.propertyfundsresearch.com and communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way